Saturday, May 12, 2012

What's Up?

So much going on in the land of books these days! For starters, this coming Wednesday, I'll be talking to bunches of librarians at a DOE Exploratorium about THE HONEYBEE MAN. If you're a librarian, or just wish you were, stop by the main branch of the NYPL on 42nd Street in Manhattan and have a chat, try some honey. Thursday, I'll be attending the awards ceremony for Bank Street's Cook Prize, for which THM is an Honor book - check out the swanky silver medallion created by Brian Floca!


Then, next Saturday, May 19 at 11:00, I'll be reading the book to celebrate Love Your Library day, at my own beloved branch in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.

Finally, I'll be a guest speaker at Lion Bran Yarn Studio on Thursday, June 14 at 6PM, talking about "knitting inspiration" in my books ASTOUNDING KNITS and KNITTING AROUND THE WORLD. Hope you signed up early because the event is already booked! And as always, I hope to see you all out there somewhere.

No comments: